GOP Ads We'd Like to See
While the past week may not have been kind to the Republican Party, the events of the last several days need not spell doom for the GOP during the upcoming mid-term elections. After all, Karl Rove, Ken Mehlman and the Republican braintrust will not allow the Foley scandal, the explosive allegations in the new Bob Woodward book, the latest Abramoff developments or the downward spiral in Iraq to redefine the GOP.
To help the Republicans extricate themselves from their current quandary, here some ads for the GOP we'd like to see:
- "The GOP: Turning Over a New Page in '06"
- "The Republicans: Standing Behind Our Children"
- "The GOP: Rewriting American History, One Page at a Time"
- "The Republicans: Stopping Mark Foley from Getting Married"
- "The Republicans: Do We Make You Horny?"
- "Republicans: The Other White Meat"
- "The RCCC: Putting the Pork Back in Politics"
- "The GOP: The Children Are Our Future"
- "The GOP '06: Jail Bait, Not Jail Time"
- "The Republicans: You've Got Male"
For reader suggestions on what "GOP" now stands for, visit the Perrspectives "Define GOP Contest."